ANALYSTIT Security Analyst01 May 2023
- Utilizing a combination of leading security technology and open technologies to identify, classify, and provide first level response to emerging security threats, to minimize their impact on our system
- Propose feasible mitigation or solution for security threats
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments and keep tab of security findings and follow through for resolution
- Establish and continuously improve security system analysts best practice methodologies, processes, and tools
- Responsible for the security awareness & secure coding practice.
- Review and endorse documentation (such as software and system design, test plan, operation manual), evaluate, design and prototype application architecture and framework related to security solutions.
- Candidate must be at least Bachelor’s degree, major in Computer Science / Information Technology/Information System or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the related field
- Having experience at SIEM / SOC.
- Have a good grasp of system/solution design and the skills to propose several alternatives in solving a problem
- Have a good analytical knowledge about network, application security and security event/logs.
- Detail oriented and have a good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and eager to learn, also Excel in communication skill
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision