ANALYSTIT Architect02 May 2023
Planning company system operations and other support systems, exploring opportunities
adopting new technologies and designing and maintaining IT architectures that are strategic and aligned with
the company's business needs to support the achievement of optimal company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or a related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as IT Architect
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, API Management, Micro Services, Reverse Proxy, Windows, Linux
- Familiar with cloud services provider such as GCP, AWS, AliCloud • Strong analytical and initiative
- Can work independently and working as a team
- Ability to work with multiple teams